The Studley Dudleys
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Now that we're all clean, it's time to go out! We're going to buy material to make some window curtains for Jakob's room! Doesn't he look awesome! He's a little pooh bear! Fast asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check em Out!
2nd Best BAND Ever
H.I.M the best Freakin Band EVER
Christys Site yo
Katies
Shel's
Amys
Steph
About Me
The DudeRenos
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2007
(96)
►
November
(16)
►
September
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(9)
▼
March
(21)
I don't know why these pictures came out side ways...
Well, on thursday we went to the doctor's for Jako...
Now that we're all clean, it's time to go out! We...
It's bath time. I have so many cute pictures, but...
We're just hanging out here. He's about to have a...
Here is Jake taking a nap in his bed! He loves hi...
Here he is balancing on his feet... He does this r...
This picture is so funny. He's starting to stand ...
Here is Jake just after his Bath at great gramma a...
I have seriously never seen Jakob giggle so much, ...
This is my grandma, and my aunt.. who are now grea...
This was our second stop on our road trip. We wen...
Jake and I are having fun at our pizza party! We ...
Here is Jake all ready to go out. We're going out...
Well, it's March 13th.. already. Jakob will be 2 ...
Oh, to answer some questions.. I did get my nose p...
Oh, to answer some questions.. I did get my nose p...
Jakob's First Date!
My little HomeBoy with his buddies!
Here is some special Grampy, and Grandson time. ...
Jakob's Busy Day!!
►
February
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment