Hi Matt! I found your blog through Talmage and Kelly's and I thought I would drop in and say hello.
I also wanted to say that I am sorry about your step dad. My mom just told me about it the other day. I guess it takes a little while for word to travel all the way to this part of Utah! I hope everyone is doing well. Tell your mom Hi for me. I always, always loved her!
Your family is beautiful. You looks so happy, and that is just wonderful!
We have a family blog, but it is private. If you guys would like an invite, e-mail me at mandywilding@hotmail.com.
3 comments:
love it! So excited for you guys!
very exciting! i can't wait to see more of it!
Hi Matt! I found your blog through Talmage and Kelly's and I thought I would drop in and say hello.
I also wanted to say that I am sorry about your step dad. My mom just told me about it the other day. I guess it takes a little while for word to travel all the way to this part of Utah! I hope everyone is doing well. Tell your mom Hi for me. I always, always loved her!
Your family is beautiful. You looks so happy, and that is just wonderful!
We have a family blog, but it is private. If you guys would like an invite, e-mail me at mandywilding@hotmail.com.
Take Care!
Post a Comment