Last night Jake was eating baby rice flour cereal for the third time. He loves it, and always wants more. He's messy, but a great eater! I can't wait to give him more tonight!
Hi Sarah & Jakob- It has been so fun to see all your sweet family pics. We can't wait to meet Jakob. When will you guys be coming out? Soon hopefully. I'm always excited for new friends. Take care.
3 comments:
All your pictures are too cute! And thanks for the outfit for Sadie. Sarah you are too nice!
Hi Sarah & Jakob- It has been so fun to see all your sweet family pics. We can't wait to meet Jakob. When will you guys be coming out? Soon hopefully. I'm always excited for new friends. Take care.
LOVE the pictures. Jakob is a little cutie pie!
And, I too would like to say THANKS for the little outfit for Paigie!
Post a Comment