The Studley Dudleys
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
These are our professional "side shots". We were taking really fast shots of eachother while we were looking around, and they turned out pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check em Out!
2nd Best BAND Ever
H.I.M the best Freakin Band EVER
Christys Site yo
Katies
Shel's
Amys
Steph
About Me
The DudeRenos
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2007
(96)
►
November
(16)
►
September
(7)
►
July
(1)
▼
May
(19)
There are no words to describe how cute he is, or ...
Here is Jakob being his cute self! He's playing o...
The House Sarah and I will be living in.
The Wifie and Me
Last night Jake was eating baby rice flour cereal...
This is Matthew and Jakob's last picture together ...
These are the three men who blessed our Son Jakob ...
Here is Matt and Jake talking to Grandma, all the ...
Matt's belated 24th birthday party! My cousins ca...
Our breakfast date! I really love my husband!
Awake..... Getting sleepy...... Asleep.. shhh......
Matt is giving Jake a bath. They are so cute :)
These are our professional "side shots". We were t...
I love this picture of Matt and Jake infront of th...
Here are a couple family shots of us during our Ni...
Here are a few family shots of us during our Niaga...
Daddy and Jakey are finally reunited, and loving e...
"Watch mom!! I'm getting so good at this!" He lo...
Here is Jake in his first summer outfit, and also ...
►
April
(9)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment