I can't believe he's walking SO well when he's only ten months! (10 1/2). He's so smart. He says so many words, and he knows so many animal sounds! He can open anything, figure out everything, and he's super strong! He's such a boy too. He growls at the dogs and cats, and my best friend's daughter Angela. who is only 6 months! It's too cute. He's so much fun, and he keeps me really busy all day!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I can't believe he's walking SO well when he's only ten months! (10 1/2). He's so smart. He says so many words, and he knows so many animal sounds! He can open anything, figure out everything, and he's super strong! He's such a boy too. He growls at the dogs and cats, and my best friend's daughter Angela. who is only 6 months! It's too cute. He's so much fun, and he keeps me really busy all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
my little pumpkin is so cute!!! I love all your pictures!!! Can't wait to see you both really soon!!!
Oh... I miss you guys already!!
='(
Post a Comment