The Studley Dudleys
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Jakob and I are in the middle of a twirl! It's not a very good picture, but it's to show you that we have been dancing to Christmas music for the past six weeks! haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Check em Out!
2nd Best BAND Ever
H.I.M the best Freakin Band EVER
Christys Site yo
Katies
Shel's
Amys
Steph
About Me
The DudeRenos
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2007
(96)
▼
November
(16)
This is Jakob's Baow Maow!!!
I can't believe he's walking SO well when he's...
Ho Ho Ho! T'is the Season to be Adorable!
Matt. this is just for you! See.. I do wear my gla...
His two favourite toys are the vacuum and Tad. Oh,...
Jakob and I are in the middle of a twirl! It's not...
This is Jake's first oreo cookie. He was so excite...
Jake is all bundled up at the santa clause parade
Jakob loves to help sweep!
This is Jakob. He is wearing his little horse back...
Yuummmm! I love my peas, spagetti, oranges, oatmea...
oh my goodness. i turned this picture right side ...
Happy Halloween! Jakob's First Halloween was so m...
Dada's special moments with Jakob. This was the d...
We took Jakob to the zoo! He had a lot of fun wat...
No title
►
September
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment