Monday, February 5, 2007

Blogging with a Baby!

I am really excited about this blogging! My sister in laws both do this, and i love to read their new updates, and see the awesome photos. I think it's going to be so much fun to keep a journal of our days, activities, and thoughts. It's great to have a family of my own to write about, and share with our other family and friends. And i love that i can post pictures!
So, today Jake and I were hanging out. He is smiling more, and starting to laugh. He's so so cute. I can't believe he is mine!! I love him so much. I gave him a bath, and he pooped in the water. It was really funny because we were both in the big tub. I was standing with my pants rolled up. I think it startled both of us!! Also, he's starting to focus more. He's keeping his eyes on me while I walk around. He coos at me, and cries to be picked up. I have more fun, and feel more like a mom every day. It's the best feeling in the world! :) He keeps me so busy. And he's funny to listen to, talking to himself while i do my cardio. I can't wait to see and hear the things he'll do and noises he'll make tomorrow!
*Sarah
P.S, I can't wait for him to meet his two new cousins Sadie and Paige. I can't believe how fast they are growing ! I am so excited to be an aunt, and sister in law. Can't wait to meet you guys! haha!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am way excited to meet you two also. And of course see you Matt. I think it is so much fun watching babies grown and discover new things. Jake is just darling!

Stephanie said...

Yay! I'm totally lovin' motherhood too. Can't wait to meet you both!

Amy said...

Jake is sooo cute, Matt & Sarah! I am glad you guys are blogging too!