Today i decided to spend some good quality time with Jakob. We sat on our bed, and watched CMT. He really likes country music!! He was smiling when a woman would sing, and laugh when i tried to sing with them.... lol. He is so alert. My doctor says he can't see long distances yet, but he looks at so many things! His favourite things to look at are up above. He loves to watch patterns, and faces. He really likes light. Oh my goodness is he ever getting big! I think he will weigh atleast 15lbs by the time he's two months. He's solid, like a rock. Just like his daddy!!
Anyhoo, i am so glad it's friday. That means we have the weekend together. Maybe a movie, and dinner. That is our life pretty much. I think tomorrow we'll go on a double date with my brother David and Tania (and Jakob). So, moms, what do you do all day with your babies? I would really like to pick up some hobbies. I'm starting to scrapbook, but i need more pictures. What is fun, what are your fav. things to do (that you're able to do with a teeny babe)? I can't wait until we can go outside!!
I am so excited to move to California. Sometimes, i get these bursts of excitement. I just want to run around the block, and scream about how happy, and excited i am to go, and for all of our paper work to be completed!!! It's going to be soon. Even though it feels like forever right now, with our circumstances.
Well, it's time to eat, and start our weekend!! Yay!
Have a great weekend everyone :)
Much love.
Friday, February 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What do I do?? Hmmm...Play with Paige, feed Paige, change Paige, chill with Paige. :) Does it sound exciting? Actually, I *LOVE* it. I also take pictures, learn more about photography, I NEED to scrapbook, clean, cook dinner, etc. I usually go on at least one walk during the day and we occasionally run errands although most of the time I like to wait until Doug is home so he can go with us. I'm looking forward to the summer so we can go swimming. Sad I won't be out at the ranch. Boo hoo.
Post a Comment