Good morning!
Jakob and I are up early this morning. I am going to do my cardio, because our doula Stefanie is coming over for a visit this afternoon. She was so great with us. I really am happy i had a birth coach for Jake's delivery. It wouldn't have been the same with out her. But we all know who my real hero was!! Matthew :) He was the best.
Last night we got Jakob some gripe water. He has some mad gas! I thought he sounded so cute, the way he would grunt, and coo. Now i know it's because he was so full of air! Poor guy.
Hey, does anyone have any good ideas of a great valentine's day (evening) dinner? I would like to make Matt something really special. I am so happy he decided to stay for our first valentine's day, my b-day and our first anniversary. It's going to be so great. I wish we could keep him with us, or go back with him.
Anyhoo.. The baby boy calls (i love him so much!). And i must jump on that treadmill.
Bye!
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad to Jake's dr. appointment went well. Sadie was very jaundice. Makes for great coloring for their skin.
As for Valentine's Day. I am going to make my Matt a fondue dinner. I haven't decided what, but I will let you know!
Post a Comment