Sunday, February 25, 2007
Yesterday we went shopping at Costco, and a couple grocery stores. I took Jakob out in his Baby Bjorn! He really didn'y mind it. He always had to be high enough over my shoulder to see exactly what was going on!! He holds his head up and looks around so anxiously. He's taking so much in.. you can see it in his eyes. He's learning so fast, and he's growing so much. He's over 13lbs, and is only seven weeks. What a big boy, and sooooo cute. I bet he'll be such a ladies man. I think that might run in the Dudley family. ;) I can't wait for you all in Cali, Texas and Oregon to see him. His smile, dimples, and giggle with just melt your heart. (I know that my two nieces melted mine. I think all three of these babies look alike). Oh, thanks to Shelly, and Steph.. I found great deals on diapers, and baby wipes at costco! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment